Saturday, 22 June 2013

IM BACK!! plus recent purchases!!









                            cotton spandex sleeveless top- DIY ( copy of american apparel) '
        'GAP' mens denim jacket- ebay, £12, 'sparkle lurex crop top'- primark,£5, tinted sunnies-primark,£1
                                 'geliner'- clinque, gifteddd,  will fray tee- gifteddd
       

                             hey guys!  my exams for science are finally OVER!! * thanks lord*
                          you don't understand how much i've missed blogging aswell as using tumblr!
                               ( it's literally my life lol) anyway! i'm back and its officially summer..i guess...
                         whilst i was preparing for my exams i was treating myself by shopping (as you do)
                         and here are the things i've recently bought!What i love about primark is that they
                         copy highstreet brands and lower down the prices, like the sparkle crop top,i looked in  
  urban outfitters and it was £16!!HERE but when i look in to primark it's £5! B-A-R-G-A-I-N!  i had to get    it! it would look amazing for summer parties, festivals and even for a casual day.  i love sunglasses with tinted
        lenses so i had to buy that too!,ebay is great for denim jackets i got mine for £12 including shipping so
                        look there (its by gap in mens- M) and i wanna thank will kay for the t-shirt          
                                   go check them instagram: willkayco they do some dope designs!

                                                  hope everyone is enjoying there weekend!

                                                                PEACE & LOVE

                                                                         TI$H CEE
                                                 

                   


5 comments:

  1. congrats on finishing you exams. and great finds, love the cropped top. lovely blog as well, would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou and yeah sure i love your blog deffo following on bloglovin!xo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    I'm really glad I've found your blog, I love your style and I'm a new follower!

    My favourite is the glitter crop top!
    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thankyou i loveeee your tumblr and blog too!!!xo

      Delete
  3. great blog! im a fashion student to at uni :) maybe follow my blog i offtern post pictures of my work

    http://minnie-t.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete